Blog Archive

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jennifer Francis: The top 5 things that keep me awake at night

by Peter Sinclair, Climate Denial Crock of the Week, July 22, 2013



Dr. Jennifer Francis of Rutgers has become one of our most valuable players on the communication side of climate science.

I’m happy to see she had a chance to testify last week before the  Environment and Public Works Committee chaired by Senator Boxer. A worthy way to spend 5 minutes. Good for her, for calling out those she diplomatically refers to as “climate misleaders.”

I have not had the chance to review the whole hearing yet, but as I find other gems, will post here.

PDF of testimony here.

http://climatecrocks.com/2013/07/22/the-top-5-things-that-keep-me-awake-at-night-jennifer-francis-testimony-july-18-2013/

No comments: