Update (03/20/14 @ 2:50 p.m. ET): CSLDF is NOT providing financial support for Dr. Michael Mann’s defamation suit against CEI, Simberg, National Review and Steyn, nor for the libel case against Tim Ball.
- Raised litigation fees to help Dr. Michael Mann defend climate science from politically-motivated witch-hunts.
- Provided resources to legal experts from Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER) so they could offer free legal advice to scientists at professional conferences.
- Offered legal counsel to scientists hit with frivolous Freedom of Information Act requests.
- Provided legal workshops to scientists at professional conferences.
- Offered a series of legal education webinars partnering with American Geophysical Union (AGU).
2000 P Street, NW #240
Washington, D.C. 20036