Blog Archive

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here's a different approach: Climate Bollocks

Here's a different approach

 
I am off traveling again, so the posting will be quiet for a while and the comments unattended for a couple of days. So be nice and don't forget three or more links lands you in the "unapproved" queue.

Before I go, I thought I would share the YouTube below that came to my attention via a "friend" request. I am a big fan of Climate Crocks and a couple of other climate YouTubers but this is quite different. It is thin on science but very energetic, young and slick, I can't help but think it is a very good approach because after all, we are in a PR battle not a scientifc one.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE ALL THE WORDS ON THE SCREEN THEN PLEASE CLICK TO VIEW ON WIDESCREEN



What do people think? It certainly takes Randy Olsen's advice to "not be such a scientist" and really, does "Lord" Monckton really merit anything more that ridicule?

http://scienceblogs.com/illconsidered/2011/03/heres_a_different_approach.php

No comments: